Easy Last Minute DIY Christmas Ornaments. Make snow globe and sparkly garland tree ornaments with clear plastic ball ornaments. Less than 5 minutes to make, and cost less than $3.
Hi friends! I’m so grateful that you came by today…it’s such a busy time of year, so I’m thankful that you’ve taken time out of your day to visit! If you still have a few gifts to get, I have a really great and really simple project for you! I’ve been seeing these DIY Christmas ornaments all over and I really wanted to make a couple of my own for our tree and for gifts! These are so easy to make…less than 5 minutes each, and they cost less than $3. Yep. $3. Awesome!
These silver and gold ornaments are so simple it seems silly to show you, but I had to because they’re so pretty. And the great thing about them is you can use any colour and any material that you like! So much possibility with these ornaments! Side note…it’s looking like I could use a manicure…
How To Make Garland Filled Ball Ornaments:
- You need: empty plastic ornaments (you can buy them from Walmart or Michaels)
- tree garland
- Just guide the garland into the ornament and you’re done. Yep. So simple it hurts. But pretty, no? 😉
This snow globe ornament is very simple too! And how cute is it?!
How To Make Snow Globe Ornaments:
- You need: clear plastic ornaments, tiny bottle brush trees, faux snow, pretty ribbon and your glue gun.
- Put some glue on to the bottom of the tree and guide it into the ornament.
- Sprinkle in the fake snow then add a pretty ribbon!
That’s it! These ornaments would make great teachers gifts, and hostess gifts as well! Anyway, I hope all of your holiday prep is going well and you’re heading into Christmas feeling relaxed and ready to celebrate! Once Sunday comes, I’m going to feel reeeeeeelaxed. Special eggnog and treats here I come!