Recently I had the opportunity to have a great chat with some fellow bloggers and folks with McCain, about how we keep entertaining at our homes easy & cozy!
I pretty much loooooved this conversation, because I’m all about entertaining friends and family, and I’m always on a mission to keep thing simple & inviting!
You can see a summary of our conversation and tonnes of great entertaining tips over at the McCain ‘the all good blog‘! Maybe you’ll find something you like for the upcoming holiday season.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
To get you started, here are some tips that I like to use when entertaining in my home…
- Keep it simple. Gatherings are about great food and fabulous company! No need to get complicated…complicated = stress.
- Shop around your home to get your space looking festive! It’s not always necessary to buy all new things. Scour the pantry, the basement or craft closet for things to use on the table. Set out candles and fresh flowers. Fill a vase with fruit.
- Not everything needs to be home made! Order pizza. Buy dessert. Or have a potluck!
- And most important…have fun! If you, as the host are having fun, and aren’t stressed, then your guests will have a great time too! (If in doubt, chips make everyone happy! Hee hee)
Don’t forget to stop by the all good blog for more simple entertaining ideas!
Disclosure: I am part of the It’s All Good Blogger Ambassador program with McCain. I was compensated for writing this post, but like always, my opinions are my own. I love entertaining. It’s the best. 🙂