This Easy Silver Bells Wreath Ornament is so simple to make! Create one in less than 5 minutes and for less than $5.
If you’re looking for a simple, inexpensive and pretty DIY Christmas ornament, this little Silver Bells Wreath is it. Make one, make many, it’s up to you.
The great thing about a DIY ornament like this one, is how easy it is to create the look you want. Get creative and have fun with the size and colour of the bells, try different ribbons, and even make the size smaller or bigger, it’s up to you! Make one, or make many and decorate your tree! They’re easy and quick to put together and cost less than $5 to make.
Perfect for Gift Giving.
If you are looking to make some last minute gifts or want to make more ornaments to decorate your tree, these pretty little silver bell ornaments are perfect! They’re also such a pretty way embellish a gift…a little gift on top of a gift.
Let the kids have fun!
This project is so simple that kids can get in on the fun too!
Supplies Needed for this ornament:
- Silver Bells: you will need about 40 to make a small ornament
- Wire: you will need about 8 inches for each small wreath
- Ribbon: any ribbon that you like!
How To Make an Easy Silver Bells Wreath Ornament:
- Cut an 8 inch long string of the wire and thread the wire through the loop at the top of each bell.
- Keep stringing bells until the wire is full.
- Mould the wire into a circle shape, then tie the wire in a knot.
- Add a pretty ribbon for hanging, and voila! You’re done!
- Hang them on your tree, decorate presents with them, give them to friends, teachers or as hostess gifts.
PIN IT to make later!
Isn’t it so pretty?! I love when projects are pretty and simple to make! Beautiful things don’t have to be complicated!