With just a press of a button, make the most delicious Eggnog Latte with the Philips 3100 Espresso Machine! Steamed eggnog mixed with a rich flavourful espresso, topped with a smooth velvet eggnog foam. This is the holiday season in a mug.
Disclosure: I am working with Philips and I am excited to share Philips products with you! I have been compensated, but as always, all pictures, views and opinions are my own.
Move over Pumpkin Spice Latte season, Eggnog season is moving in. And I’m ready. Eggnog cookies, cakes, french toast…you name it, if it has eggnog in it, I love it. But my fave, it’s definitely the Eggnog Latte…especially the ones that I make at home.
Ever since we added an espresso machine to our kitchen, coffee shop drinks are a thing of the past over here. I truly LOVE the taste of the coffee my Philips 3100 Espresso Machine brews. Because it grinds the coffee beans, the flavour of the coffee is rich and so flavourful…which is perfect for lattes…especially Eggnog Lattes!
And making lattes with this espresso machine couldn’t be easier! It’s as simple as filling the milk carafe that comes with the machine, adding your favourite coffee beans, and pressing the Latte Macchiato button. That’s it. Just look at that beautiful steam as it heats the eggnog…
And the rich, deep espresso. Give me all the lattes please.
Sprinkle on a dusting of cinnamon…
Now invite your family and friends over…there’s just no better way to connect than over a delicious cup of coffee! From a Christmas morning Americano or an after-dinner espresso, to a delicious Eggnog Latte. Yum!
If you’re considering adding a Philips 3100 Espresso Machine to your Christmas wish list, you should! It’s a gift that gives all year round…I look forward to my coffee EVERY morning!
Here’s what I love about my Philips 3100 Espresso Machine:
- The flavour! There’s just nothing better than coffee made with fresh ground beans!
- You can make 5 different drinks with the touch of a button. Enjoy an espresso, a coffee or a milk based drink like a latte. You can also make a cup of hot water for tea which is really handy.
- You can easily customize your drinks! Adjust the volume, the temperature, the aroma strength, and the grinder settings. This feature is great because I like my coffee at about a medium strength, and my husband likes his strong, so we can both have what we like.
- You also have the option to add powdered coffee, so this means if you want a cup of decaf or a flavoured coffee, you can have it!
- And it’s fast…delicious hot coffee in just minutes.
- This coffee machine is small and compact, so it fits onto my counter perfectly, and travels easily! It’s not much bigger than a standard coffee machine.
More about the Philips 3100 Espresso Machine:
- This espresso machine has 100% pure ceramic grinders, which means you can enjoy fresh aromatic coffee for at least 20,000 cups! That’s 2 cups a day for the next 13 years!
- If you love milky foam with your coffee, the Philips 3100 comes with a milk carafe. It froths the milk twice, then pours a splash free creamy layer into your cup at just the right temperature. And the one-touch carafe quick clean allows you to thoroughly rinse the milk system after every use.
- Because of its AquaClean water filter, you don’t have to worry about descaling until about 5,000 cups of coffee!
- You can adjust the coffee spout to accommodate different coffee cup sizes.
Where to Purchase the Philips 3100:
Have a delicious day!