The other day I saw a recipe on a cereal box in the grocery store, and I just knew I had to make it.
Golden Grahams, marshmallows and chocolate? Are you kidding me?!
This is such an easy dessert, and will likely please everyone!
5 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
3 + 1 cups of mini marshmallows
1/3 cup margarine or butter
1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a saucepan melt together the butter, 3 cups of marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, measure out your Golden Grahams.
- Pour the marshmallow mix over your cereal mix. Mix together thoroughly.
- THEN add 1 cup more marshmallows (you can add more…)
- Grease an 8×8 dish, then transfer over the cake mix.
- Put in the fridge for about 15 minutes to cool, and set.