This Zucchini & Tomato Skillet is a fresh and delicious summer side dish!
- 2 medium zucchinis (sliced thin-medium)
- 3–4 to matoes (chopped)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 – 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vegetable seasoning (or italian seasoning)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, melt butter, and fry the onions until soft.
- Then add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and spices, continue to cook until the liquid evaporates, about 15 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: zucchini side dish, zucchini skillet