These Zucchini Muffins are moist, cinnamon-y and so delicious! They’re perfect for breakfast and snacks.
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium sized zucchini)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Shred 2 cups of zucchini. Set aside.
- In a mixer combine the eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Then gradually add the dry ingredients to wet. Mix gently.
- Stir in the zucchini.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes.