This easy to assemble Zucchini Bake makes a delicious side dish! It’s a great way to use up this plentiful summer vegetable!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small onion)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp seasoning salt (like Lowry’s or Hy’s)
- dash of fresh ground pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Bisquick (see tips above for a homemade version)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, or a 9 inch round baking dish with butter. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs until they are smooth.
- Add the vegetable oil, Bisquick and parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the sliced zucchini, chopped onions, minced garlic, parsley, oregano, seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the zucchini mixture and combine.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 – 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Keywords: zucchini side dish, zucchini bake