This Zoodle Noodle Spaghetti Dinner Bowl is a fresh and delicious dinner idea that can be on your table in less than 30 minutes!
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce or homemade tomato sauce
- cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
- parmesan cheese
- Using a spiralizer, make zoodles with the zucchini.
- In skillet over low to medium heat, melt the butter and add the olive oil.
- Add the zoodles, and cook until tender, but still crunchy.
- If you are making sauce from scratch, make the sauce before you cook the zoodles.
- If you are using a jar of sauce, heat it up.
Putting it all together:
- Serve the sauce over the zoodles.
- Serve with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and/or parmesan cheese.