This White Cranberry Punch (No Alcohol) is the most simple drink recipe ever. And it’s a punch both kids and adults can enjoy!
- 1 – 2 L bottle of Sprite
- 1 – 1.77 L of white cranberry juice
- ice cubes frozen with cranberries
- slices of green apple
- To make this punch festive, first make some ice cubes with cranberries frozen inside. Just fill an ice cube tray part way with water, add a few fresh cranberries and freeze.
- In a large punch bowl mix together the Sprite and cranberry juice.
- Add the slices of apple, a few extra fresh cranberries and the frozen cubes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: New Year's Eve drink, no alcohol punch, party punch, punch