- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 cans white beans (I used white kidney beans)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 – 8 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro
- shredded white cheese (like cheddar or Monterey Jack)
- tortilla chips
- In a skillet cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil over medium heat, until soft.
- Then add in the cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt & pepper and can of chilis. Stir, and cook for about 2 minutes to release all the flavours.
- Stir in the chicken broth and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the shredded chicken and corn, and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until most of the chicken broth has reduced.
- Stir in the sour cream and heavy cream, simmer for a few more minutes.
- Serve right away with lime wedges, shredded cheese, fresh cilantro and tortilla chips!