Triple Chocolate Deep Dish Brownies
These Triple Chocolate Deep Dish Brownies are seriously delicious. Gooey, warm, chocolatey and rich. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- 4 oz of dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (See Tips above)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt the dark chocolate (don’t add the chocolate chips, those are to be added later) and butter over indirect heat. To do this, I put a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and stir it constantly until it is melted and smooth. Then remove from heat, and cool slightly. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Once the melted chocolate mix is cooled slightly, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Then stir in flour mix. Mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter evenly between 6 – 125 mL Mason Jars.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly before serving, then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Keywords: brownie recipe, deep dish brownie, mason jar dessert