- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated (you can use cheddar cheese, swiss cheese or mozzarella))
- 1 –2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Optional Ingredients (1 cup additional ingredients (see notes):
- 1 cup I add a combined amount of 1 cup of additional ingredients:
- cooked and crumbled bacon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
- Pour into an 8×8″ dish, and bake uncovered for about 45 minutes. Or until the centre of the frittata isn’t jiggly like jello, it should be set.
You can add any ingredients to your frittata that you like (like an omelet). As a general rule, I add a combined amount of 1 cup of additional ingredients. (example: 1 cup combined of ham, tomatoes and onions. NOT 1 cup of each. Basically 1/3 cup of each.)