The Classic Canadian Caesar is one of Canada’s most loved drinks! Made with clamato juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and a blend of delicious spices.
- 1 oz Vodka (you can leave this out if you want a virgin Caesar)
- 2 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 dashes of salt & pepper
- 4 oz Motts Clamato Juice
- Caesar seasoning salt rimmer (Mott’s is a great one) See notes.
Caesar Additions (anything you like!):
- celery sticks
- pepperoni sticks
- pickled asparagus spears
- green olives
- dill pickle chunks
- lime wedges
- Rim a glass with the seasoning salt rimmer. To do this, put a generous amount of the seasoning salt onto a small plate. Use a lime wedge and rub it along the rim of the glass to wet it. Then turn the rim of glass in the salt mixture to coat it.
- Then in a glass combine the Clamato, vodka (if you’re adding it), Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce and salt & pepper. Be careful not to touch the seasoning salt on the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with all your favourite things! The more the better…it’s almost like lunch! 😉
If you don’t have a pre-made seasoning salt rimmer, you can use celery salt instead.