- 1 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Clubhouse Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Clubhouse Rice Flour
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (purple cabbage (carrots, green onion))
Red Curry Aioli:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the ground pork, ginger, cilantro, onions, garlic, chili sauce, fish sauce and rice flour.
- Roll into 2 inch balls, then place them on to a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, or brushed with oil, and gently flatten with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 25-30 minutes. Turn once half way through.
- While the sliders are cooking, mix together the ingredients for the red curry aioli.
- Serve on a bun with the red curry aioli and sliced vegetables.