- 1 – 2 cloves of garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 – 3 tbsp mayonnaise (optional (it’s great without it too))
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash Tabasco sauce
- salt & pepper
- Put all ingredients into the blender. Blend very well.
- Toss with Romaine lettuce just before serving.
- Top with croutons.
- And have extra parmesan cheese and lemon wedges ready on the side!
Option: My mom made this recipe and left out the mayo (and egg) altogether! And I think I like it better like that!