These little jars of goodness are delicious. Soft melt in your mouth sugar cookies, with strawberry marshmallow fluff, fresh strawberries and whip cream.
- 6 – 8 sugar cookies (see notes)
Strawberry Fruit Fluff:
- 1 – 8 oz jar of marshmallow cream (fluff)
- 1 – 250 g package of spreadable strawberry cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups of whipped whipping cream (make sure you whip it up first before combining all the ingredients)
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- quartered sugar cookies for garnish
- Coarsely chop the sugar cookies, and spread them out evenly between 6 serving dishes. I like to use 250 mL mason jars. Set aside.
- In a mixer, combine all the whipped whipping cream, strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow fluff, and beat until smooth.
- Evenly divide the strawberry fluff between the 6 dishes.
- Sprinkle the chopped strawberries on each dish.
- Top with the extra whipping cream, and a quarter of a sugar cookie.
- Serve and enjoy! Or refrigerate until you are ready to enjoy them – you can make these up to 4 hours ahead of time.
For the sugar cookies, use your favourite sugar cookie recipe, or buy pre-made sugar cookies.