- 3 cups fresh rhubarb (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (cut up into small pieces)
- 1/4 – 1 cup sugar (you decide how sweet you want it. I use 2/3 cup sugar.)
- 1/4 cup water or fruit juice
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof dish, combine the strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, and water/or juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, sugar and butter.
- Then spread oat mix on top of your fruit.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Let rest. I think it’s best served after it has sat for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!