Use an 8 cup Bundt pan.
Strawberry Rhubarb Mix:
- 1 1/2 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup yogurt (a thick yogurt with the consistency of sour cream: Greek yogurt or Balkan yogurt)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep your Bundt pan by spraying the inside of the pan with a baking spray containing flour (you can find this spray in the baking aisle at your grocery store). This step is so important if you want your cake to slide out of the pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine the chopped strawberries and rhubarb with the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together the milk and yogurt.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 the yogurt/milk mix. Repeat until all combined.
- Put clumps of the cake batter around the bottom of the pan, followed with the strawberry rhubarb mixture, and repeat until finished.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes in the pan, then turn the cake out onto a plate.