This Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal is such a delicious breakfast, and a perfect way to use up all that rhubarb!
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh rhubarb
- cinnamon/sugar blend
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, milk, yogurt and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine the egg mixture and the oat mixture.
- Stir in the strawberries and rhubarb.
- Pour the mixture into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle on a generous helping of cinnamon/sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve with milk, cream or whipped cream.
If you can’t find rhubarb where you live, you could just use all strawberries instead.