Make your own Yarn Ball and Ornament Wreath for the holiday season! Simple to make, and easy to customize with your favourite colours!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 grapevine wreath
- ~ 40 shatterproof ornaments in red – I used 3 types: shiny (glittery and matte balls)
- 2 sizes of styrofoam balls (about 35)
- 2 shades of green yarn
- glue gun
Here’s how to:
- Wrap the styrofoam balls in the yarn.
- Then with your glue gun, randomly glue on the balls. Go wild!
- Tip! I find it easier to glue on the ornaments when I hang the wreath on a door first. That way you can see what you’re doing a lot easier.
- Yes, it’s really that easy!
Keywords: Christmas wreath, ornament wreath, yarn ball wreath