A classic and delicious recipe for Sour Cream Waffles. The addition of sour cream to the batter makes these waffles rich, moist and SO GOOD.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 3 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, vanilla, sour cream, milk and melted butter until smooth.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix together gently.
- Let the batter sit for a few minutes to give it time to puff up.
- Once your waffle maker is ready to go, depending on the size of your maker, scoop the batter in. For my maker I used 1/4 cup batter for each waffle.
- Serve with syrup.
- Category: Breakfast