These Snowball Cookies melt in your mouth! They’re sweet, buttery, nutty and so delicious. A perfect treat for your Christmas cookie tray this year!
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 1/2 cup icing sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- extra icing sugar for rolling (~ 1/2 cup)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and icing sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix in the ground pecans and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1 inch balls and lay them out on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Once the balls have cooled to the touch, roll them in the icing sugar.
Recipe Tip! Right before you serve these Snowball Cookies, lightly dust them with more icing sugar.
Keywords: snowball cookies