S’more Squares Recipe
This S’more Squares recipe makes the most scrumptious little squares of summer fun…without the campfire! A sweet and delicious square of graham cereal, mini marshmallows and chocolate!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 squares 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10 oz) package of large marshmallows (about 40–45 large marshmallows)
- 6 cups of golden graham cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Prepare an 8 x 8 square baking pan by either lining it with parchment paper or greasing the inside with butter or spraying it with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl measure out 6 cups of golden grahams. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on low-medium heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in the large marshmallows until they are melted down.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal, and stir until coated.
- Let it cool down a couple of minutes (about 2 – 3 minutes), then stir in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. (If you put them in too soon they will melt all over the place.)
- If you want these to be extra chocolatey, sprinkle on a few extra chocolate chips on the top of the pan before cutting.
- Press into the prepared pan and let cool completely before cutting and serving (if you can last that long!)
Keywords: s'more square, s'more square recipe