- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 – 10 oz package of marshmallows (about 40–45 large marshmallows)
- 6 cups of golden graham cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl measure out 6 cups of golden graham cereal. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on low-medium heat, melt the butter.
- Stir in the marshmallows until they are melted down.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal, and stir until coated.
- Let it cool down a couple of minutes (about 2 – 3), then stir in the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. (If you put them in too soon they will melt all over the place.)
- Press into an 8×8 dish and let cool completely before cutting and serving (if you can last that long!)