S’more Cheesecake Dip
This S’more Cheesecake Dip is a delectable dessert made with marshmallows, chocolate and cream cheese. Serve with fruit and graham crackers.
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar of marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Whip together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy and smooth, then transfer the mixture to a small baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the mini marshmallows, then sprinkle on the mini chocolate chips.
- Place the dip in the oven and broil until the marshmallows turn golden brown – this will only take less than a minute so make sure to watch it very carefully! Trust me.
Keywords: s'more dip, cheesecake dip