This S’more Cheesecake Dip is a delectable dessert made with marshmallows, chocolate and cream cheese. Serve with fruit and graham crackers.
- 1 – 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 – 7 oz jar of marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- Whip together the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until creamy and smooth, then transfer the mixture to a small baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the mini marshmallows, then sprinkle on the mini chocolate chips.
- Place the dip in the oven and broil until the marshmallows turn golden brown – this will only take less than a minute so make sure to watch it very carefully! Trust me.
You can serve this dip right away with graham crackers or fruit. BUT it’s even better after it’s sat in the fridge for a while!