This savoury Herb Marinated Turkey Breast is slow roasted, resulting in tender and juicy turkey. This easy and delicious recipe is perfect for your holiday dinner!
- 2 boneless, skinless turkey breast (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together the chopped herbs and olive oil.
- Spread the herb mixture evenly over the turkey breast and let marinate in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to roast the turkey, preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Lay the turkey breast on a shallow baking sheet or pan.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast for approximately 3 hours at 250 degrees, or until the internal temperature at the thickest part reaches 165 degrees.
- When the turkey is done, let it rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Keywords: turkey, turkey breast, oven roasted turkey, recipe, Thanksgiving recipe