Slow Cooker Roasted Beets
How to Make Slow Cooker Roasted Beets. This easy no fuss method to roast beets is the best! After just a few minutes of prep, place your beets in a slow cooker and a few hours later they’re done!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 240 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- 10 – 20 beets
- 1 cup water
- Wash the beets and trim the tops and bottoms. There is no need to peel them.
- If you have large beets cut them in half or quarters, the pieces should be no thicker than 2 inches.
- Place the beets into the slow cooker and add 1 cup of water.
- Roast in the slow cooker for 4 hours on high.
- After the beets have been roasted the skins should peel off easily with your hands. I like to do this under running water when they’re still warm. Often all you need to do is squeeze the beets and the skins should just slide off.
Keywords: how to roast beets, roasted beets, slow cooker beets