Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are delicious and so easy to make! Just wrap them in foil and toss them into your slow cooker, and you’ll have perfectly baked potatoes for dinner!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 potatoes 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- 6 baking potatoes
- aluminum foil
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes.
- Then using a fork, pierce the potatoes several times.
- Wrap each potato in tin foil.
- Place the wrapped potatoes in the slow cooker and cover with the lid.
Bake as follows:
- 4 hours on HIGH or,
- 7 – 8 hours on LOW
Keywords: baked potatoes, slow cooker potatoes, slow cooker baked potatoes