This is what I used for these particular skewers, but the possibilities are endless. You can get as creative as you wish. And the amounts of each ingredient depends on how many people you are planning to serve.
- Olives – I used Kalamata Olives and Feta Stuffed Green Olives
- Gypsy Salami
- Pickled Artichoke Hearts
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Cheese – I used chunks of Cheddar and Bocconcini
- Three Cheese Tortellini
- Italian Salad Dressing
- First, cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Then pour on your Italian Salad Dressing and marinate for a few hours or overnight.
- When the tortellini has been marinated for the appropriate time, it’s time to skewer!
- Skewer on!