Don’t be afraid to make crepes, they’re really very simple! These delicious crepes are a wonderful breakfast! Top and fill them with fresh fruit, whipped cream and all your favourites.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
- pinch salt
Crepe Fillings and Toppings:
- Berries: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
- Whipping Cream
- Syrup or honey
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Lemon curd
- Melted Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Sauce
- Using a blender (I like to * use a hand blender), combine all of the above crepe ingredients until smooth.
- Then place the batter, covered, in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Recipe Tip: You can make this batter a day ahead as well, as it keeps beautifully in the fridge!
- When ready to cook, preheat your pan to low-medium heat, and coat it with butter.
- Stir your batter, and pour about 2-3 tbsp into the pan. Then lift the pan off the burner, tilting and rotating it so the batter forms a thin circle.
- Cook until the top is set, then flip.