This recipe makes 1 drink. If you double the recipe it will make 6 popsicles.
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda (I used 7-Up)
- 2 tbsp Grenadine
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- cherry for garnish (fresh or Maraschino)
For the Shirley Temple Drink:
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add the soda, Grenadine, and the Orange Juice. Stir.
- Garnish with a cherry, either a fresh cherry or a Maraschino cherry.
For the Shirley Temple Popsicles:
- For the popsicles, I doubled the recipe and filled my 6 popsicle moulds.
- I pitted, then chopped up about 10 fresh cherries and distributed them evenly between the popsicle moulds. They give the popsicles a nice texture! I might even add more next time.