These Sheet Pan Pancakes are SO simple to make and are guaranteed to be a breakfast hit! Add your favourite berries, chocolate chips or leave them plain. Delicious!
- 3 cups flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the parchment paper lined sheet pan, and spread it out evenly. You can jiggle the pan to help you with this.
- Sprinkle on the blueberries, strawberries and lemon zest.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The top of the pancake should be lightly golden.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet pan pancake into 12 square servings.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: sheet pan pancake, pancake