Have this Simple Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables Dinner ready and on the table in less than 1 hour! One dish means dinner prep and clean up is easier than ever.
- 4 – 6 chicken breasts
- approximately 20 mini potatoes, or 4–6 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- 12 – 15 small carrots, left whole or cut into chunks
- 4 small onions, cut into chunks
- olive oil
- seasoning salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (or 2 tsp dried)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut all of the vegetables into chunks, or if they’re small enough leave them whole (they look nice like this).
- Arrange the chicken, potatoes, carrots and onions on a sheet pan.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil, then season generously with the seasoning salt.
- Drizzle the vegetables generously with olive oil, then season with seasoning salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, and the potatoes are cooked. (See notes)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Baking