- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic:
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Slice the garlic lengthwise.
- Toss the tomatoes and garlic in 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread the mixture out onto a baking sheet, then roast for 20 – 25 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, chop the fresh basil.
- Then start making the noodles according to the package directions.
- In the last 30 seconds of boiling your pasta, toss in the fresh spinach. This is just to wilt it slightly. Then drain the noodles and spinach.
Putting it all together:
- Once the tomatoes and garlic are roasted, pulse them in a food processor with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Pulse for only about 10 seconds just to slightly break down the tomatoes and garlic.
- Toss the noodles and spinach with the roasted tomatoes, chopped fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Squeeze on some lemon juice, then toss again.
- Sprinkle with the ricotta cheese and enjoy!