These Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta are a perfect fall side dish. They would also make a great addition to your Thanksgiving table! Ready in 25 minutes.
- 4 – 5 cups of halved brussels sprouts (wash & cut in half)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup chopped pancetta or bacon (I used a package of pre-cut pancetta)
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Over medium heat, warm up the olive oil, then add the cut brussel sprouts, and toss them around in the oil.
- Season with the salt and pepper.
- Cook until the brussel sprouts are soft and starting to brown.
- Add the pancetta, and cook until it starts to crisp.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve.
- Serve with extra balsamic vinegar.