This Rhubarb Cloud is a simple and delicious dessert made of whipped cream and sweet stewed rhubarb. Creamy, tangy and SO tasty.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh rhubarb
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine the rhubarb, sugar and water.
- Simmer over low-medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until all the sugar has dissolved and the rhubarb has broken down.
- I sometimes will use a potato masher to break down the rhubarb. You want the mixture to be soft.
- Let COOL COMPLETELY.
- In a mixer, whip together the whipping cream, sugar, and the vanilla. Set aside.
Putting it all together:
- Once the rhubarb has completely cooled, fold it into the whipping cream.
- Evenly distribute the dessert between 4-5 dessert cups or fancy glasses.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to eat!
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: rhubarb fool, rhubarb cloud