These Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars are packed full of oats, raisins, coconut, almonds, dried apricots and pumpkin…and a few chocolate and white chocolate chips just for fun!
- 2 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- pinch nutmeg, more if you like
- cloves pinch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded coconut, sweet or unsweetened…it’s up to you
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 – 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine the oats, oat flour, coconut, almonds, chia seeds, spices, raisins, apricots and chocolate chips.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a mixer, combine the pumpkin puree, honey, butter and vanilla.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the oat mixture and combine. I just used my mixer to do this part for me.
- Once the granola mixture is thoroughly combined, press it into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is light brown and dry to the touch.
- Then remove from the oven and lift the granola slab out onto a cutting board.
- Cut the granola into bars, being careful not to saw the bars – press down to cut so that you don’t tear apart the bars.
- Let cool completely.