Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
Assemble all of the ingredients for this pumpkin spice baked oatmeal the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning for a warm and delicious breakfast!
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Whisk together eggs, oil, milk and vanilla. Then stir in pumpkin puree.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oats, sugar, baking powder, salt and spices.
- Combine egg mixture and oat mixture.
- Add raisins.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish. Then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning give the oatmeal a little stir. I found if you don’t do this, the egg mixture tends to settle into the bottom. So give it a little stir.
- Then put the dish into a cold oven, and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
Keywords: pumpkin baked oatmeal, pumpkin oatmeal