This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is a perfect fall dessert!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a Bundt pan by buttering the pan and lightly dusting with flour. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Then add the vanilla and pumpkin, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- To the butter mix, add 1/3 of the flour mix, then 1/2 of the milk. Repeat until all combined.
- Pour into the prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.