This Potato Frittata is a quick and healthy breakfast or dinner idea!
- 1 cup Almond Fresh Unsweetened (or milk)
- 1 lb yellow or white baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large green or red pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 6 large eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice potatoes into 1/4 inch rounds.
- Place on a parchment lined baking pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Toss potatoes to evenly coat in oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are softened.
- Finely chop onion and garlic. Cut green or red pepper into small pieces.
- Set a 10-inch oven-safe frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, onion, garlic and green or red pepper to the pan. Cook, stirring often, just until the onions are translucent, then remove from heat.
- Place vegetables into a large bowl and set pan aside.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt, pepper and parsley.
- When potatoes are cooked, add them to the bowl with the onion mixture.
- Stir in eggs and Almond Fresh until well combined.
- Lightly coat the frying pan with oil. Pour potato mixture into frying pan. Bake, uncovered, in the centre of the oven until the centre is set, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes then carefully turn onto a plate or platter.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!