Popcorn Marshmallow Cake with Candy is a delicious no bake treat that everyone will love! Add all your favourite candy!
- approximately 8 cups of popped popcorn
- 2 cups of assorted treats (you can use jujubes, jellybeans, or any candy you like)
- 1 – 450 g bag of large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Prepare a bundt pan by lightly buttering the sides. Set aside.
- Pop the popcorn, then mix in the assorted treats. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat melt the butter, then add the marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are all melted (do not let boil, you just want to melt everything, not cook it).
- Once the mixture is melted, pour it over the popcorn/candy mix, and mix well.
- Add the mixture to the greased Bundt pan. Press down firmly.
- Let sit for at least 30 minutes before turning out onto a plate.
Keywords: popcorn candy cake, popcorn marshmallow cake