These Pink Lemonade Pops are made with real lemons. Add a splash of Grenadine and these pops are pink with a hint of cherry flavour! A refreshing summer treat!
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar (depending on how sweet or tart you want it)
- 1 – 2 tsp Grenadine (depending on how pink you want them to be)
- Juice your lemons. (I just use a hand juicer.)
- Add the sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the water and stir.
- Stir in the Grenadine.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.