This Pimento Cheese Recipe is ready in 15 minutes! Made with sharp cheddar, mayonnaise, spices and roasted pimento peppers. It’s creamy, tangy and so delicious.
- 2 cups grated extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces (1 block) cream cheese, at room temperature (cut into cubes for easier mixing)
- 2 medium sized pimentos (roasted, skins removed), diced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt (Hys or Lowrys)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- salt to taste (see tips above)
- In a bowl mix all of the spices and mayonnaise together.
- Add the cheddar cheese, cream cheese and peppers.
- Mix by hand, or on a low setting with your mixer. You wan the dip to have some texture, NOT be creamy and smooth.
- You can serve this dip immediately. If you’re serving it later, put it in the fridge…then take it out about 10 – 15 minutes before you wish to serve it.
- Category: Appetizer