These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Easter Cookies are soft, chewy, crunchy and full of peanut butter flavour! Decorate them with pastel chocolate candies for Easter!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp corn syrup
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter (melted)
- 1 ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 4 ½ cups oats
- ½ cup flour
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup pastel candy coated chocolate (like M & M’s)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer combine the eggs, sugars, vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda and salt until smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter and melted butter. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour and oats. Then add this mixture to the batter. Mix well.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Put the batter in the fridge to chill for about 15 minutes, then keep the batter in the fridge between baking too.
- Roll the batter into about 1 inch balls. Then gently flatten.
- Gently press about 5 or 6 candies into the tops of each cookie, as show in the image above. Don’t worry if the candies touch each other as they will spread out as the cookie bakes.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Category: Cookie
Keywords: Easter cookies, M&M cookies, peanut butter cookies