- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the butter and sugars.
- Then mix the peanut butter, egg and vanilla into the butter/sugar. Mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mix, and combine. The mixture will be dry, but don’t worry.
- Pour in the milk slowly, and combine.
- Pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (see tips).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.