These Peanut Brittle & Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are chock full of chocolate and peanut butter chips, peanut brittle, and salted pretzels.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped peanut brittle
- 1/3 cup chopped salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, and set aside.
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until it is creamy and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- To the butter/sugar mixture, slowly add the flour mixture until well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients: raisins, peanut brittle, pretzels, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop the batter by the tablespoon, about 1 inch apart, and bake for 7 – 9 minutes.
- Cool on a cookie sheet and enjoy!