Peach Raspberry Crisp is a classic summer dessert, made with fresh seasonal peaches and raspberries. Serve warm with cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. So good.
The Peach Raspberry Mix:
- 4 cups peaches, chopped (approximately 4 peaches)
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 1/4 – 1 cup sugar (I used 1/3 cup)
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp water or fruit juice
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In an oven proof dish, mix together the chopped peaches, raspberries, sugar, flour and water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and melted butter or coconut oil. Mix well.
- Spread the oat crumble mix evenly on top of the peach/raspberry mix.
- Bake for about 45 minutes (until you see the juices bubbling).
- Let rest. I think this crisp is best served after it has sat for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!