Use fresh summer peaches to make this Peach Cobbler! A silky and flavourful peach filling with a sweet and delicious biscuit topping. SO good.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Cut in the 6 tablespoons of butter with a pastry blender, or use your fingers (I prefer this method), until the mixture is like sand.
- Add the milk to the flour mixture and stir until just combined, the dough will be wet. Let it rest in the fridge while you make the peach filling.
- Mix the sliced peaches, sugar, and flour together.
- Add the peach filling to a 9×13 baking dish.
Putting it all together:
- Using a spoon, scoop the cobbler topping onto the peach mixture in 2 tablespoon portions. Make sure to leave some spaces between the topping so that the peach filling can bubble through.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and the peach filling is bubbling through.
- Once the cobbler is done baking, let it rest for about 10 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with whipping cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Keywords: peach recipe, recipe, peach cobbler